REGISTER to ride WITH TEAM WAXMAN TODAY!
ONLY 10 SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE!
ENTRIES ARE FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED.
Location: New York, NY
Date: Sunday, May 6, 2018 – 7:00 AM
Fundraising Minimum: $1,200
Spread the word!:
40 Miles. 5 Boros. 1 Day. 0 Cars. For one day, the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, the city is yours—there’s no better way to experience the Big Apple. Join the largest charitable ride in the U.S. by signing up with the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation team. Our 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour participants commit to raise $1,200 toward finding cures for cancer through reprogramming cancer cells.
So skip being a standard rider and join us as a charity rider with Team Waxman! Unlike standard riders, you’ll begin your ride in the first wave ahead of the other 32,000 cyclists. You'll also have special access to dedicated charity rider areas at the start line.
Your other benefits include:
- Guaranteed entry to 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Registration cost paid upfront by Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation
- Your very own fundraising webpage
- Weekly tracking emails, including milestone recognition and race day reminders
- Features on various social media and communications outlets
- Custom Team Waxman endurance shirtStart pass, light breakfast, and lunch on race day provided by Bike New York
Team Waxman is a dynamic crew of volunteers who participate in various endurance events which they enjoy and support the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation in its mission to find cures for cancer.
Join the fun and register today! Only 10 slots available on a first-come, first served basis!
To register, contact Sue Houston, Director of Special Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-398-5270